Now Live: Investing in Direct Mutual Funds on Dhan. Open for Early Access ๐Ÿš€

I have got invite but still itโ€™s not appearing even in Android app

@babubv You should be on the latest app version V 1.0.49 to see mutual funds.

Hey @GalaticX ,

It will be live for ios in a day or so, live only for Android users currently.

Thanks,
Pranita

Hey @Anil4545 The ability to pledge MF will is not live yet. This is just the first phase of our release, you can expect more updates from us in the next few months.

Please bring Mutual Funds on web also

Hi @Akhil153045

Yes we are planning on bringing MFs on web too. This is our first phase of MFs that we have released, and we intend to incorporate the feedbacks and suggestions on it. Our priority would be app first.

Now I got it. Still it says wait for email to invest, even though I got mail

Hi @babubv,

You have received MF Product launch email. Once MF is activated for you, you will receive a separate email. We will get this activated to as many users as possible quickly.

Can I import my external Mutual Fund portfolio to Dhan?

Hi @noopurphalak

Welcome to the Dhan community,

At this moment, you cannot transfer any external mutual funds here, we will inform you once this feature is live.

Okay, but once this feature is live, would I be able to invest in the existing portfolios?

Hi @Daya.tokale To open up all will take time, we are wanting to making sure we get the experience right across the platform. Hopefully in 2 or 3 months we should give access instantly, till then we are providing access to users who are on the early access list.

Great that Dhan has started its much awaited Mutual Funds and SIP segment :clap:. The interface is also quite intuitive :smiley:

I my humble request is to integrate a feature to pull the existing Mutual Funds portfolio based on CAS or based on PAN and allow all kinds of transactions like START/SWITCH/WITHDRAW the existing portfolio units partially/fully as soon as possible. A FAQs or a Blog based Question and Answer will be a cherry on the top for the noobs and other informed investors alike for finding the โ€œHow toโ€ฆโ€

This will enable Dhan users to use a single app to check their portfolio in various segments and get rid of the clutter of other apps only supporting few of the many features that the investors fraternity looks for.

Thank you for the early access and looking forward to making Dhan Mutual Funds also a sought after platform as is the Stock Trading and Investing in every aspect.

Thanks and Regards :pray:

2 Likes

Please Add Basket Order Option :- Payment different mutual funds together

Same like above. Select the MF to Cart and pay it Ones for all.

Payment Separate take long process if want invest small funds to different MF

@PravinJ kindly add option to add external portfolio and continue the sip from the same portfolio number and an option to switch from other platforms to dhanโ€ฆ

Hi @PravinJ

I my humble request is to integrate a feature to pull the existing Mutual Funds portfolio based on CAS or based on PAN and allow all kinds of transactions like START/SWITCH/WITHDRAW the existing portfolio units partially/fully as soon as possible.

Is there a plan to import all of the old folios made elsewhere, comparable to what Kuvera does?

Also, many of these folios are Joint folios (anyone and survivor); does Dhan intend to support Joint folios in the same way that Kuvera does?

For someone who is interested in making the switch from other platforms, these two aspects are an absolute necessity.

Really looking forward to trying the MF once I can get to it.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi I have invested in dhan mutual fund. I already had a folio account with particular amc. Still dhan created a new folio. Also I noticed if we invest some amount from external app with same folio of dhan . This amount is not reflecting in app

If dhan has import external mf feature. We even can reduce creation of folio and can track all investments of mutual funds. This will further help us track all investments (mf+stocks) in one place.

Hi @noopurphalak @dexter @Vardhan094 @rustam and @Lokesh360

This is an initial phase of our release, and we assure you that there will be further updates coming your way in the upcoming months.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Divyesh Will be waiting for the update

1 Like

Dhan doesnโ€™t charge AMC anyways so this point on AMC wasnโ€™t applicable in the first place. DP charges isnโ€™t a significant charge so what are all the benefits to hold mutual funds in SoA form instead of demat?