Now Live: Investing in Direct Mutual Funds on Dhan. Open for Early Access ๐Ÿš€

Dear All,

We have been building Dhan with you for a while now. We recently celebrated our 2nd anniversary on the auspicious occasion of Muhurat Trading.

From the day Dhan was started, we have been tirelessly working to build and ship the Best-in-Class Trading and Investing experience for users in India. Feedback and suggestions from our users, Investors and Traders shape a lot of the products and features we have built to date. Almost 90% of the features that are shipped by our teams are developed based on the valuable feedback and suggestions we get from our users and community members.

We have always believed that Indian Traders and Investors deserve the best in product, technology, and customer experience when it comes to investing & trading. While we built and shipped these features, one specific request has consistently stood out and has been requested by many of our users - Mutual Funds investing. Remaining true to our customer-centric approach, today we are delighted to launch Mutual Funds for investing on Dhan!

We have over 30,000+ users on our Mutual Fund waitlist, and starting today we are giving access to many of these users every day. Mutual Fund investing on Dhan is in early access mode and we will, as always, work very closely with our users to incorporate their feedback and suggestions, aiming for an incredible investing experience as we open access for everyone in the coming days.

You can invest in Mutual Funds on the main Dhan app starting today (if you are not on the early access list, please apply for expedited access). True to our approach, we have built our Mutual Funds investing platform based on lots of customer insights resulting in many industry-first features and capabilities.

Here are a few things you should know about investing in Mutual Funds via Dhan:

• All Direct Mutual Funds, no fees or commissions will be charged.
  • 40+ AMCs & schemes listed
  • Mutual Funds in Statement of Account form (SoA, means Zero AMC for demat account or no DP charges for selling)
  • Exclusively available on the Dhan app

Here are a few unique features and capabilities of our Mutual Funds:

Discover Mutual funds like never before

• For Active Investors:
    Invest and track Outperforming Mutual Funds, those consistently delivering returns better than Key Indices.

• For Passive Investors:
    Invest by selecting the Index of your choice and checking Mutual Funds against benchmarks.

• Alpha View:
    Track Mutual Fund investments you made that are outperforming by beating the indices.

Rich & Insightful Portfolio

• Auto ELSS Tracker:
    Built-in ELSS tracker to ensure you save income tax by investing in ELSS Mutual Funds.

• Top-Up Portfolio:
    Got extra funds or money? Received your salary? Top up your investments.

Manage SIP like a pro

• SIP Management:
    Dedicated and effective management of your SIPs and investment schedules.

• SIP on your day:
    The choice to make SIP on a day of your choice, and a few more interesting options.

Invest Direct:

Invest directly in underlying Stocks or Outperforming Stocks instantly in a single tap.

Additionally, Dhan also brings to you:

• Comprehensive Ways to discover and Search Mutual Funds
  • Portfolio Insights and Analytics
  • View Mutual Funds by AMCs
  • All New Fund Offers (NFOs)
  • Set up AutoPay for SIP Investments
  • Bookmarks
  • All Statements

Integrating Mutual Funds in Dhan wasnโ€™t an easy task - we had to ensure we found the right balance for our existing users who use Dhan multiple times throughout the day. We have seamlessly built Mutual Funds to align with the current user experience to keep it simple, easy, fast, and convenient.

We have tested the Mutual Funds experience internally, and the response to this has been overwhelmingly positive, we would love to hear directly from you.

As mentioned earlier, access to Mutual Funds has been provided to select users, who will receive communication (via email and notification) from our teams. To apply for early access, navigate to Mutual Funds on Dhan and click on โ€˜Register for Early Accessโ€™.

Apply for early access on Dhan app - โ€ŽDhan: Stock Market Trading App on the App Store

We assure you that you will enjoy the Mutual Funds experience on Dhan. We will work closely with our early users and adopters to make this even better and open access to everyone, and as always first preference to the community members.

For now, enjoy Mutual Fund investing along with Stocks on Dhan.

P.S: Request you to update to the latest version of Dhan app to access Mutual Funds.

Raise the Bar,
Kiran

13 Likes

Much awaited. Great to have MFs in Dhan platform. Thanks Dhan :pray:

4 Likes

What about KYC. Do we need to fill up KYC update form. Since the MF holding will be in SOA format then one has to do kyc through CAMS & KFintech. In my case the name will mismatch. So do I need to visit CAMS office for that or just through Dhan platform the kyc will be updated automatically.

Hi @ameethwasckar,
Could you please DM your registered mobile number to me? We would like to understand your concern better.

Thanks,
Trisha
Product@Dhan

Do we have the option to transfer Mutual fund from another broker (Coin) to Dhan

Hi @nx.vijay,

Currently, the mentioned option hasnโ€™t been added. Weโ€™ll notify you once itโ€™s available.

Thanks,
Kiran
Product@Dhan

@Kiran was able to access mutual funds via mobile app. But it is not visible on Dhan web. Also when I clicked on the Start Investing button in the mail sent to me, the link is not loading

Itโ€™s currently only available on app. Currently select few users who have android can access, iOS users will be receiving the update soon.

1 Like

Hi @RahulDeshpande ,

I got the early user access email as well as Iโ€™m an android user but when clicking on the link it simply goes to homepage of Dhan app and there is still says Mutual funds coming soon.

Request you to please update the app to newest version. If you have, and still facing issue then please send the screenshot in DM, will look into it.

1 Like

Got the access and invested already !!!
Thanks for finally bringing it !

2 Likes

Awesome ! Good to know. :smiley: :rocket:

1 Like

Will mutual funds be eligible for pledging like other brokers

1 Like

How to add a joint holder( Any one or Survivor) to my mutual fund investments??

I prefer to have my spouse as the joint holder.

Hello @Hiya & @P.R.Dinesh,

Currently, the options for pledging and joint holders are not available for mutual funds. We will notify you as soon as these features are integrated.

Thank you for your understanding!

1 Like

Any plan to add import MF option

1 Like

mutual funds pledge kr skte h ?

Thanks. Ability to pledge would be much appreciated. As traders otherwise the funds get blocked.

Waiting for early access Mail๐Ÿ™„

1 Like