Now Trade Directly from TradingView.com with Dhan 🎉

Perfect !! I
I’ll use this option from tomorrow to place intraday orders from Trading View Directly …
Thanks Team Dhan :fire:
Thank you @JayK

2 Likes

try to add more order types and forever order

1 Like

Is there any time limit or charges for trading on TradingView?

No additional charges on this.

Excellent move by Dhan and as always first in kind. :tada: :tada:

2 Likes

@Dhan
I hope to see more order types(Bracket Order for swing trades, GTD/GTT) in future product releases from Dhan. Happy to trade directly from trading view.

1 Like

@PravinJ Hi…only able to connect Dhan to trading view in mac app and web, but not able to connect in ios app of trading view.

This is a limitation on TradingView side, when they enable this - it will be available as well. It’s a global product thing, I am presuming this is beta on apps at the moment.

Irrespective of that, will speak with TV team about this.

here you go: I can't choose my broker in the App — TradingView

Don’t waste your valuable time, the integration doesn’t work. And Dhan support is clueless. For every question their stock response is ’ we will get back by EOD’.

I have a premium TradingView account and I tried to trade stocks by punching order from tradingview dashboard. Unfortunately, it didn’t work.

If I try to buy/sell INFY stock, then I get a message - “Order Rejected: RS-0022: Not Allowed to Trade in NSE Eq. To learn more, please contact your broker”. And the broker is also clueless, these folks have installed few clueless bunch of freshers in the support who solves nothing.

At this rate, this company will shut down by sinking investor funds. And it may come sooner…
ss

1 Like

I have responded to this here: Trading VIew Futures - #6 by PravinJ

Hi @PravinJ ,

Can we expect NSE Options segment to be available on TV anytime soon, may be in next 3 months?

If You are talking about trading from in.tradingview.com by login using Dhan

They Do Not Support Option’s Or Option trading.
Nor they have any plans to introduce options on tradingview.com

Hi @amit,

We have received this suggestion from many. We have written about it here:

2 Likes

Tool keeps handing and can’t see charts moving at all…

Everyday it is happening… a very disappointing experience.

Hi @venky.kpl,

Welcome to Dhan Community.

We would like to understand the issues you are facing and how we can address them for you. Request if you can share your details at help@dhan.co we will have this checked.

Can we at least trade futures like Banknifty, NIFTY and Reliance directly from Tradingview.com after connecting Dhan from broker’s list …?

joined Dhan but after log in trading view it still trading view basic feature
Dhan website was advertising will get pro feature after joining Dhan

Hi @kang7900,

Welcome to Dhan community!

TradingView.com is a standalone product. With Dhan integration, you get lightning fast execution directly from TradingView platform and you can use those features, provided if you have the required TradingView subscription.