[OffTopic] MadeForTrade Community UX

Hi @Dhan @PravinJ ,

Is made for trade community ux/ui is built based upon any open source framework?

Why i am asking is accidently i visited community.angelone.in, and their community’s ux/ui is 90% similar to dhan’s madefortrade. Only when base framework/toolkit is open source this is possible and ideal.

Attaching screenshot of same

yes, use the same framework, but not completely free.

Dhan, Angelone community or Zerodha trading q&a also use this one.

Infarct this quite popular among leading tech companies.

1 Like

Thanks @onkar for clarifying

2 Likes

Would like to get your comments on what more we can bring in our community?

Please do share your suggestions.

@TraderX @onkar

2 Likes

Hello @RahulDeshpande

I think Dhan community is far better from its peers.
Dhan support and top levels members are super active on Dhan community on weekday or even weekend also.

Keep it up

1 Like

@RahulDeshpande
It would be great to have the option to react with multiple emojis, as shown in the screenshot, instead of being limited to just the heart emoji. Additionally, removing the restriction that posts or replies must be at least 20 characters long would be highly appreciated.

I’ll figure out the emojis. The 20-character restriction is default and can’t be changed, but I’ll definitely explore if something can be done.

1 Like

Thanks @RahulDeshpande :smiley:

Could you please check this? On Zerodha’s community, the minimum character restriction is just 4

1 Like

I have minimized the restriction to 3.

For emojis i checked, discourse hasnt built capability yet for the multi reactions. Will check if anything alternative comes in.

1 Like

Thanks @RahulDeshpande :blush:

Could you also remove the minimum character restriction for personal messages? It’s still set at 10.

I believe this post was from August 2022. Zerodha Community implemented multiple emoji reactions after that. Perhaps the community platform provider has already worked on this. Could you please verify?