Plz bring online nominee modification features like angel one.Plz bring this option in dhan as well.
Hi @SouvikPaul, we have your feedback on this, we will evaluate how we can add this to improve your experience.
@Dhan, Based on the previous reply, it has been 8 months since the point was taken in and was being evaluated. Other brokers like Angelone and Groww have online nominee modification in place and its Aadhar e-signed. May I know what is the result of the evaluation and when we can see the online nominee modification feature in Dhan.
@PravinJ @Dhan Can someone please reply on where we are with the evaluation of this feature in Dhan? Sending physical copies to the Dhan office for a nominee update is very outdated.
Hi @nitishbangera, we understand your requirement and assure you that this is currently under evaluation with our team. However, we will not be able to share a TAT on this at the moment.
Hi ..
Is there any alternative to update address instead of sending docs to DHAN office.
I updated address with other broker with ease just using aadhar authentication.
@Mohseen_Usmani Based on your last reply, the team has been evaluating since 27th Feb 2025. Can you clearly list out what evaluations has been done since the start? If your team is actively evaluating from 27th Feb, your team should be in a very good position to provide a TAT and being a customer, its normal to know the outcome of the evaluations.
@PravinJ @Dhan @Mohseen_Usmani Any update on online nominee modification? Can you share the details of the evaluation from the team as was mentioned in your last message?
Guys if you do not have plans to do it, please say it clearly so that I move my Mutual Funds plans to Groww or MFCentral. Its really frustrating to follow up and no one bothers to reply or give an update.
Hi @nitishbangera We have picked this up and are working on the same. And the release for the same is planned in the coming months were you will be able to modify the Nominee details from Journal.
@TanviVartak That is good news. I hope when you say coming months, its 1 or 2 months and not the usual 6 months to 1 year duration as you see in this thread.
@Dhan @TanviVartak @PravinJ Any updates on when will the online nominee modification go live for users?
Hi @nitishbangera the nominee modification is part of our road map for this FY. Incase if you want to modify your nominee details we will ask our team to connect with you for assistance.
Lol true that.
@TanviVartak May I know when will the online modification of nominee go live on the platform? I do not want assistance with offline. I need the online modification as its live on most platforms and I am not sure why is this delayed so much on Dhan.
@Dhan @TanviVartak Any updates?