Option scalping on chart

When I am taking trade on option chart, it is really good experience that we can place order and exit order in chart itself, but when I am taking second or third trade on same strike price, then it starts to confuse because of averging the price value. If am taking a new trade then it should show the new price that I have entered so that I can exit without looking for what price I have entered. It is really confusing, please look into this matter and try to resolve the problem by not putting the average price of the trade, if I have already exited the earlier trade and I am into new trade

Hi @Manojkumar

Good to see you after a while.

Charting systems show the data from trading systems. The charts display the data as it is given to them. In trading systems, when multiple trades happen in one session for a specific stock, the prices (either for buying or selling) are always averaged.

So, the charts will always show these averaged prices, and the LTP or Current Live Trade price will be visible on the charts.

Seems due to averaging based on intraday multiple order placements.
You can add a explicit price level whenever you buy at a new level to track it visibly for yourself.

Averaging is required for brokers to settle your account at end of day for that particular script.