Option Strategy Automation

How to Automate Option Strategy to Dhan App.
Every Day trade with Expiry Index, Bull Call Spread OR Bear Call Spread.

Only 1 Quantity in both leg and 25,000 Capital.
Requesting help if anyone do these type trade currently. Which algo software provide this ?

Hello @Sreerajpv

You can use DhanHQ APIs to automate the same if you are comfortable with coding your strategy and deploying it. If not, you can use any of our partner platforms, which provide no-code tool like interface for the same - DhanHQ Featured Partners.

Is it possible to buy ATM option (current or next weekly or monthly) depending on the alerts generated by Tradingview with Dhan webhooks?
Suppose it will automatically buy Call option when a buy alert is generated and close the previously bought Put option ( which i have bought when Sell alert was generated) and vice versa.

Hello @IKJ

Welcome to Dhan Community!

Conditional orders are not allowed via Webhooks on Dhan’s end. We have built the JSON in a way that the same can be customised via PineScript. If you can configure this at your end with TradingView pinescript, then you can send the order JSON to Dhan via Webhooks.

Hi@Hardik
Will you please guide me how to customise the jason via PineScript?
Is the any video tutorial available for the same on Dhan?
Or any article or literature for the same available which I can refer?
Please help.
Thanks & Regards,
IKJ

Hello @IKJ

There is no video referring to JSON customisation and Pinescript. However, you can refer to this script by one of the community members using Dhan Webhooks with Custom Strategy:

Yes, You can create the spread. As @Hardik refer using dhan api to execute such trades.

Yes, you can buy ATM option for next week expiry with help of Dhan API. You might want to go through security ID sheet Here you can choose ID of the strike for next week or month and execute the trade using DHan API

1 Like