Option to Find Lowest Spread

Dear Dhan Team,

I hope you’re doing well. I’ve been using your platform for my trading activities and have found it to be quite user-friendly and efficient. However, I have a suggestion that I believe could further improve the trading experience for your users.

I’d like to request the addition of a feature that allows traders to easily identify options contracts with the lowest spread. As you know, the spread between bid and ask prices is a critical factor in options trading, directly impacting profitability.

Having a tool or filter that highlights options with the lowest spread would save traders valuable time and help them make more informed decisions. It would streamline the process of identifying favorable trading opportunities, ultimately enhancing the overall trading experience on your platform.

I understand that implementing new features requires careful consideration and resources, but I genuinely believe that this addition would be highly beneficial for your user base. It would demonstrate your commitment to providing innovative solutions that meet the needs of traders.

Thank you for considering my suggestion. I look forward to seeing how you might incorporate this feature into your platform in the future.

Best regards,
Preetam Singh Rawat