Option trader web order page issue

Hi, I trade in MCX commodities. Today for multiple orders, although the order is executed it shows as pending. This is specific to web options trader platform. Please see the snapshot:

image.png

The same orders are shown as executed on the regular web.dhan.co web variant.

image.png

This is not the first time I am facing this issue. I had experienced this earlier and reported over chat. But did not get any response.

@PravinJ kindly request your attention.

Hi @smitnk

Please drop us an email at help@dhan.co, in this post we are unable to access your shared images.

Replied to your mail - no response
Sent mail to customer care - no response
Connected via chat - no response

Facing same order issue toady also. Order is executed, but still showing in pending category.

Please see this snapshot:

@PravinJ the reason for staying with Dhan is not because of cheap brokerage, but looking for stable execution platform. If you guys don’t want to acknowledge the issue and respond, the only option left for me is to close my Dhan account.

Hi @smitnk

As discussed on the call, your concern has been addressed, if you still face this again do let us know and share the details at our help@dhan.co, so we can check and assist you accordingly.

Today again the same issue. 230 CE Natural Gas order is executed, still showing as pending in option trader desktop web browser.

In option trader, the order is under pending category.

In web.dhan.co, the order is executed.

I have the screen recording also, but it does not allow mp4 files to be uploaded.

Hi @smitnk

We have shared this with our concern team, meanwhile, we request you kindly provide us with the screen recording, you can share that recording via Google Drive, so check and identify the same.

Even I had this type of issue with Order placement. when order has been executed and Order book shows still pending. Why this delay in updating execution and Order book updation. Is it due to interface problem with mcx and your server. I am raising this issue with respect to my trades in silver micro and Silver m options.

I am repeatedly looking to order book and positions page to confirm execution of orders. Some times this is frustrating and causes One to loose focus.

Hi @NBNR,

Request you to reach us to our support team on real-time basis for any such scenarios.