Please provide "Stop/Pause SIP" in stock SIP section

Hello Dhan Team,
I would like to draw you kind attendence towards “Stock SIP” . I found two option here first Edit SIP or delete SIP both are good option but I need one more option here is “Stop/Pause SIP”. Where I can stop SIP instead of delete.

Please look into this.

1 Like

yes, this is also my opinion to @Dhan need to add ‘Pause SIP’

Hi @Nitin082021 @ArjunaGupta We are reviewing this, will explore.

1 Like

@PravinJ Chipping in. Please do a review from scratch w.r.t. the aspect and design of both the app and web from ground up.

Things have become so much bloated around here, I can no longer trade efficiently. Navigation and UI has to be fixed on a priority basis.

1. For example, Forever OCO is there on Dhan, however I never managed to find the option so I thought maybe it is not enabled for my account. When I contacted the customer service, I got to know that it is hidden on the expanded on the right side. Inefficient right?

2. Navigation within navigation, that leads to menus, then top bars, then menus, then options. A lot of time wasted. Simplicity is the key. Menus > Sub-Menus > Option.

3. Fonts. The most childish aspect. Difficult to understand when on iOS.

4. Tickers. Instead of Tickers, I have to read the whole company’s name and things are even worse on TV terminal where it is difficult to understand, Tata Co…. What? Tata Consumer or Tata Comm or Tata Consultancy? Unless you expand the watchlist so much, that is eats the the screen real estate.

5. Expanded watchlist. Doesn’t show up the other columns.

Half baked, untested features are still manageable when the UI is good. I am on a sabbatical from Dhan because of these very reasons.

While you may see this as criticism, I see this as an opportunity to improve and pivot from here. I wouldn’t have bothered to write so much and chase people around here, if I as a customer didn’t root for Dhan. I believe in Dhan and know that you can be absolute best in the industry but success doesn’t come from a set of beliefs, it comes from improvisation, improvement, hard work and innovation.

Kindly revamp the UI/UX from ground up. IMO, Dhan 1.0 was still good, ever since this glass design got launched, UI is on a downhill.

1 Like