Pledging securities bought in MTF

Dear Dhan team,
I bought 210 shares of PAYTM today (29 August). During the process of post-pledge by pressing the “Authorise” button, the screen froze. I didn’t get any acknowledgment yet if the post pledge has been completed. Could you please check if my post-pledge was accepted ?
Client ID : 1101239338
Thank you

1 Like

Hi @Mrinal,

As checked, the MTF pledge request status is reflecting as “Initiated” which is not yet completed from your end. Post one hour, will be notified regarding the pledge status; and once the status is updated, you will receive an email confirmation. In your scenario, you can intitiate the pledge process again after one hour and complete the process to get the MTF margin benefit.

Just to add, the MTF holdings needs to be pledge on the same day between 4.00 PM to 9.00 PM.

2 Likes

Hello Sameet, thanks for replying. The positions tab has the message “Your authorisation for MTF Orders in pending” , but when I am clicking authorise, the next step is saying “T+1 holdings already in process”

So I guess I should try 1 hour later again. Is that correct ?

If I have the same problem again, what should I do ?
The time limit to complete this is by 9 pm

Yes, you may try again post 1 hour of the pledge process initiated time. If still facing the same, feel free to Chat directly from the CS section of App / Website and our team will check this further with the concern department.

For your information, please find the below availability for Customer Service. Read full post here.

Phones (022 - 48906273): 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (all trading days + Saturdays)
Chat (via App & Web): 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM all days
Email (help@dhan.co): 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM all days (you can write to us 24*7)
Twitter (@dhancares): 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM all days

1 Like

Just want to write that the problem was solved. Basically if the pledge is not successful due to some issues like otp/networking problems, Dhan sends an automated email about an hour later to re-try the pledge. Once the pledge is successful, they send another reply confirming pledge.

So clearly Dhan has a good handle on technology and customer issues. Thanks Sameet & Dhan team

4 Likes