Read timed out error

Hi @Dhan ,

When i called self.intraday_daily_minute_chart_df function , most of the time i am getting “Read timed out” error though it success some time as well.

Can you let me know what could be issue for this error.

Below is error.

2024-02-14 11:02:41,300 - ERROR - self.intraday_daily_minute_chart_df
2024-02-14 11:02:41,300 - ERROR - {‘status’: ‘failure’, ‘remarks’: “HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘api.dhan.co’, port=443): Read timed out. (read timeout=60)”, ‘data’: ‘’}
{‘status’: ‘failure’, ‘remarks’: “Exception in dhanhq>>get_order_list : HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘api.dhan.co’, port=443): Read timed out. (read timeout=60)”, ‘data’: ‘’}

1 Like

Hey @MukeshM

This should no be happening. What is the interval at which you are polling the APIs, can you check now and confirm?

Api Service was down or slow in the morning. I had faced the same with all kind of api request, then after some time it started working again

Hello @shravanravi

Welcome to Dhan Community!
Can you send your Client ID and the time when you faced this error? Will check the logs for response time.

It was around 10:30, to 12:00.(14th feb).
I dint modify or tried any new code, it was all previously working code in same way.
I tried creating new api key as well, even that dint work. Then may be after 12 , api started responding again.sending my client id on private message. Please check