Related to Drawings Drawn on TV Dhan Chart

Hi Team Dhan,

Since I’m using TV. Dhan charts, these observations are from web products only. I have been facing this issue for a very long time in TV. Dhan Charts.

1. During my Chart Analysis, I use Channels and Trendlines a lot, Once I have drawn my tools on TV chart say in 30 min TF, when I go down to 5 min Time frame, the Drawings (channel / Trendline) will not be in place where I have drawn in 30 min TF. It will get back into its intended place only when I Zoom in.

It’s a major pain when my drawing study is done on 1 hr or higher TF and when I am using then in 5 min TF, I have to scroll my mouse wheel to zoom in or drag the chart from left to right (literally weeks & Month worth of candlesticks) till the origin of trendline / channel to ensure its back on the right /indented Place.

1. Another observation is when I am plotting trendline/channel on a specific price using coordinates in upper TF (say 30 min), it once again moves slightly from the indented price/place, when I go down from 30 min TF to my preferred Trading TF of 5min. As of now, I am adjusting them every time I switch TF.

2. This observation is related to the Oscillator indicator plotted my Chart. Sometimes Even though Toggle auto Scale is enabled, I have observed my Oscillators snapping out of place i.e itt becomes draggable and because of that doesn’t plot indicator properly.

the forum is not accepting screen recording greater than 4mb, so ill be mailing it to support & help team

Hi @sirpian

We would like to inform you that this happens when you shift from a higher time to a lower time frame. please refer to this.

Point 3. Could you please elaborate more on which Oscillator indicator?

Hi Divyesh,

Without the Screen recording uploaded here, my problem statement might have come across not so clearly, you might be able to get my problem statement better if you could see my screen recording (i have already sent via email it to help Dhan mail id).
Request you to have a look at it, because, Prior to TV. Dhan, my drawing studies used to be in Trading view and there I have not had such issues (point 1 & 2).

With regards to Point # 3. There is no issue with the indicator, the observation was on the Oscillator indicator’s Scaling. The oscillator’s plotting on chart would be as if u have disabled “Toggle Auto Scale” Will try to get a screen recording next time i observe this on my chart setup…

Hi @sirpian

We’ll watch your screen-recording video and then give you a call. Just give us a little time.

RSI_Trendline_Erratic

Hi Team Dhan,

Observe my Trendlines drawn on RSI oscillator’s Peak and Trough, As i zoom in and zoom out, they go out of place,

Also, I have placed a EMA 45 on my RSI, even the EMA goes out of place or shifts its position as i zoom in and zoom out.

Is this normal? i have checked in Trading view, there the trendline remains in its place.

Let me know.