[Request] For GTT 3-in-1 Order Feature with Market Price Protection (MPP) on EQUITY SEGMENT

Dear Dhan Team,

I appreciate the services and support offered by your platform. However, I would like to propose the incorporation of a feature that is currently provided by some of your competitors, such as Upstox and 5paisa. Specifically, I am referring to the GTT (Good Till Triggered) 3-in-1 order feature with Market Price Protection (MPP) in EQUITY SEGMENT.

The GTT 3-in-1 order feature allows traders to place a single order entry with both stop loss and target levels without the need to specify a trigger price on equity segment.

This streamlined approach simplifies trade management and enhances flexibility, enabling traders to react to market movements more effectively. Furthermore, the inclusion of Market Price Protection (MPP) ensures that a Stop Loss trigger is transformed into an SL-Limit order, safeguarding traders from adverse slippage.

By integrating the GTT 3-in-1 order feature with Market Price Protection into the Dhan trading platform, you can provide traders like myself with a comprehensive and efficient trading experience. This enhancement not only demonstrates Dhan’s commitment to meeting the evolving needs of traders but also positions your platform as a competitive force in the brokerage industry.

I firmly believe that implementing this feature aligns with Dhan’s mission to deliver innovative and trader-centric solutions. By staying ahead of industry trends and offering cutting-edge features, Dhan can reinforce its position as a preferred choice for traders seeking advanced trading capabilities.

Thank you for considering my suggestion. I am eager to hear your thoughts on this proposal and would appreciate any updates regarding the possibility of incorporating the GTT 3-in-1 order feature with Market Price Protection on the Dhan platform.

Warm regards,
Pradhan

5 Likes

Hi @Pradhan

Thanks for reaching out on community & sharing your feedback. We have noted your request.

We have Forever Order with OCO, same functionality as GTT order. You can also use Bracket Order if you are trading intraday and target-stop loss with entry order is something primarily you are looking. Forever order placement from the order window has its own pros & cons, as forever orders are not sent to exchange unless triggered.

Rest assured, we are committed to bring the best in class trading experience and we will come up with the best solution for Forever Order placement.

1 Like

you didn,t understand, we are demand 3 in 1 order as like as bracket order for equity for delivery buy purpose(as like as GTT order of UPSTOCX). Your forever order and OCO does not fullfills our requirement or our need. So please release features as per our need. Hope you will act positively.

3 Likes