Request for New Features on Dhan Desktop Web App

Dear Dhan Team,

I would like to bring to your attention a couple of features that I believe would significantly enhance the user experience and functionality of the platform, bringing it more in line with some of the industry-leading tools like TradingView.

1. Symbol Sync on Window, not Layout: One of the features that I find particularly helpful in platforms like TradingView is the ability to sync symbols across different windows rather than just within a layout. This functionality allows for greater flexibility and ease of use, especially when analyzing multiple assets simultaneously. Implementing a similar feature in Dhan Desktop Web App would be highly beneficial for users who regularly monitor multiple symbols at once.

1. Global Drawing on Chart Sync: Another feature that I believe would greatly improve the platform is the ability to sync drawings globally across all charts, rather than being limited to a specific layout. This would allow users to maintain consistency in their technical analysis and streamline their workflow by eliminating the need to redraw annotations on each individual chart.

By incorporating these features into the Dhan Desktop Web App, you would not only enhance the user experience but also make the platform more competitive and appealing to traders who rely on advanced charting and analysis tools.

I understand that implementing new features requires time and resources, but I believe that these additions would be well worth the investment and would further solidify Dhan’s position as a leading trading platform.

Thank you for considering my suggestions. I look forward to seeing the continued evolution of the Dhan Desktop Web App and am eager to hear any updates regarding the implementation of these features.

Best regards,
Pradhan

1 Like