Request for Preferences Feature on Dhan Web

Dear Dhan Team @PravinJ @RahulDeshpande ,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to provide feedback on the user experience with the Dhan Web platform, particularly regarding the quick chart and financial sections.

As a dedicated swing trader, I often find it inconvenient to manually adjust the quick chart view each time I access a symbol. It would greatly enhance user experience if there were an option to save our preferred view. This is particularly crucial for users like me who prefer a yearly chart view over the default daily view.

Furthermore, in the Financial section, there is currently no provision to set preferences for viewing Quarterly results. The platform defaults to Yearly results, necessitating manual adjustments with every access to a company’s financials.

In addition to these suggestions, it would be beneficial if the preferences feature could be extended to other sections of the platform. Having the ability to customize views across various sections would significantly streamline navigation and cater to the diverse needs of users.

I appreciate your attention to these recommendations and thank you for considering these enhancements. I believe the implementation of such preferences would greatly contribute to the overall user satisfaction with the Dhan Web platform.

Best Regards.

Hi @Champion_Trader

The preferences you set are saved for the current login session. However, upon the next login, they revert to the default settings. Rest assured, we will evaluate this recommendation and provide you with an update.

Thanks,
Mahima
Product @ Dhan

1 Like

Hello @MahimaShah ,

Following up on our recent conversation regarding preferences, I’ve noticed that the settings aren’t saving even for the current login session. To provide clarity, I’ve attached a screen recording illustrating the issue.

Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated, and I look forward to any updates or solutions to resolve this concern.

Thank you

Hi @MahimaShah @Dhan ,

Any progress on the preferences matter?

Thanks

Hi @Champion_Trader,

We’ve reviewed your suggestion, and we’re actively working on it. We’ll certainly consider it for future releases and aim to incorporate it as soon as possible. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we appreciate your understanding.

1 Like

Hello @MahimaShah ,

Thanks for the update. I’ve observed that, as shown in the attached screen recording, preferences aren’t persisting even for the current login session. Could you clarify if there’s any action required from my end or if it’s an issue on your end?

I appreciate your ongoing efforts to address this.

Best regards

Hi @Champion_Trader

As we discussed during our phone call, I hope that your query has been resolved. Additionally, we will certainly explore your suggestion to store preferences for future consideration.

Thanks,
Mahima
Product @ Dhan

1 Like

Thanks for addressing my query. I’m looking forward to the implementation :slightly_smiling_face: