[ Request ] To Increase Stocks in Watchlist for Enhanced Swing Trading

Dear Dhan

As you may know, swing trading involves holding positions for multiple days or weeks to capitalize on short to medium term price movements. To effectively execute swing trading strategies, traders like myself often rely on monitoring a wide range of stocks across various timeframes. This allows us to identify potential opportunities and make informed trading decisions while utilizing the margin trading facility (MTF) offered by Dhan

Currently, I have found limitations in the number of stocks I can add to my watchlist on the Dhan platform. In contrast, platforms such as TradingView offer the capability to monitor up to 1000 stocks in a single watchlist. Having such capacity would significantly enhance my ability to conduct multi-timeframe analysis and identify potential swing trading setups across a broader spectrum of stocks.

Therefore, I kindly request Dhan to consider increasing the number of stocks that traders can add to their watchlist. By expanding this feature to accommodate a larger number of stocks, Dhan can better cater to the needs of swing traders like myself and provide a competitive edge in the market.

Increasing the stocks in the watchlist would not only benefit individual traders but also contribute to the overall trading activity on the Dhan platform. It would foster a more dynamic trading environment and potentially lead to increased trading volume and commissions for Dhan.

I believe that implementing this enhancement aligns with Dhan’s commitment to providing innovative and user-friendly trading solutions. By accommodating the needs of swing traders, Dhan can further solidify its position as a leading brokerage platform in the market.

Thank you for considering my suggestion. I am eager to hear your thoughts on this matter and would appreciate any updates regarding the possibility of implementing this enhancement.

Warm regards,
Pradhan

UntitledProject1-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter

1 Like

Hello @Pradhan

Thank you for writing this detailed feedback, we understand that some users might want single watchlist with n number of stocks.
Our logic of keeping the current watchlist limits is to ensure there is no lag and product works seamlessly. You can find more about this here:

Additionally, on tv.dhan.co - you also have prebuilt indices to track stocks without adding to watchlist.