Requst for Expanding Watchlist Capabilities on DHAN Platform

Dear DHAN Community Team,

I am writing to propose an enhancement to the watchlist features on the DHAN platform that I believe could significantly improve the trading experience for myself and other users.

As a trader, I find it essential to monitor and analyze a large number of stocks. When Tradingview offered free access to their paid features, I was able to maintain an extensive watchlist of up to 1000 stocks per list. This allowed me to efficiently track and analyze a large number of stocks, including NSE Cash around 1500-2000 on Weekly/Monthly timeframes every 3-4 months and NSE 500 every 15-20 days.

However, since Tradingview reduced the watchlist limit to 30 stocks per list and I have no interest in subscribing to their paid plans, it has become increasingly challenging for me to monitor stocks as effectively as before. The ability to have sorted watchlists is crucial for my analysis as it enables me to quickly identify which script was analyzed for what purpose.

Currently, the DHAN platform allows us to create 10 lists with a limit of 100 stocks per list. While this is helpful, it still falls short of the flexibility I had with Tradingview’s previous limit.

Therefore, I kindly request the DHAN team consider enhancing the watchlist features on our platform by increasing the limit and allowing more detailed categorizations. I believe this enhancement will significantly improve our trading experience on DHAN and could potentially attract more users who are looking for comprehensive watchlist capabilities.

Dhan req