(Resolved) Mutual fund SIP created for 15 Jan on 14 Dec and amount got debited on 15 Dec

Hi Team,
I had setup bank mandate and initiated SIP on 14th Dec and it mentioned first installment will start from 15th Jan however next day amount was debited for 2 SIP however as my account balance was low, I was charged NACH bunce fees of 500 plus taxes.
Request you to fix this issue and also send notification a day or 2 prior to SIP to maintain enough balance to avoid this issue.
Also please have a feature to pause SIP if needed, currently I don’t see such option.
Thanks,
Bhavesh

Hi @Bhavesh83thakkar,

On Dhan, at the time of SIP registration itself your first installment is required to be made. The SIP screen shows the first as well as the next installment (see attached screenshot for reference).

You may have selected auto pay mandate as your mode of payment which is why the debit was made the next day. Hope this clarifies the process for future SIPs.

Pausing SIPs is on the roadmap, and we plan to go live with it in the next few builds. We will keep you posted once it is live.

Thanks,
Trisha

Hi @Trisha
Thanks for your quick reply.
Also check possibilities to send email notification before SIP day to ensure sufficient balance

Yes @Bhavesh83thakkar, we send notifications regarding upcoming balances upto 2 days in advance. For the current SIPs, you should received mail/notification on 13th Jan itself reminding you to maintain sufficient balance.