(Resolved with MCX) Incident Report: Trading on MCX Commodities on 16 Oct

my positions were still opened this morning, your contract note says I bought it at 64.9 for 7350 ce of crude 17 october expiry, but the system generated in the app showed I bought at 94 which is a big loss, we are small time trader and this is the second time am facing issue. plese rectify or clarify the same

This happened with me also I lost almost 25000 in MCX trade and I am still not able to exit the trade

1 Like

hello sir
my account debited around 30k
tell me where i file a complain so that i get that .
if you change your platform you should block all the order but this is not cool
i file a case against you in the court

1 Like

it even went upto 108 rs which I bought at 64rs but he app is showing rs 94 as my price which I bought, this is wrong, I could not exit while I was in profit because of you technical glitch in the app, and it was not exited from your side also and now the premiuim has been decayed and in loss and had to exit at 16.2, now my question is who will bear the loss?
the company or do I need to raise my voice to Consumer Court or ā€œSEBIā€ please enlightened me! and one more thing other borkers are workin well and fine, and your customer care
are blaming it to exchange, please dont do use such low tactics.

2 Likes

Hi @Sudhakar_Maddula We checked for your account. There are no trades for MCX on same, that aside we did close the orders on MCX when we received a confirmation from the exchange.

@PravinJ Yesterday when one of your executive called, I have asked her to put COST TO COST Sell order. She confirmed we placed the request.

If that was the case why Iā€™ll be in LOSS.

I contacted mcx Manager they said error was occurd from dhan side they wiil not be accountable to that loss .Is there any way to compansat our loss from your side ā€¦

1 Like

@PravinJ Hi, there my client ID is 1101500298, one this I wanted to ask is I bought 7350 crude ce at 64.9 for two lot as per you contract note and in the app its showing 94, ok If I bought the same at 64.9 for two lots its costing is 12980 and I tried to exit many a times but could not do so because of your technical glitch, now today the position was still open and I did exited at 16.2 rs for the two lot and facing a loss of 15720 please clarify!

@PravinJ . My trade was only crudeoil mini sell for 7 lots at around 7277 and exited by your team at 7212ā€¦which is a profit trade. Other than this I see a crudeoil fut buy and sell trade not done by me and showing 29k loss.request you to check this. I will DM client id

when i can trade on MCX iā€™m waiting for trading sessionā€¦
resolve the glithchs ā€¦

Can someone plz reply on refunds??? Dhan will lose a lot of customers, nobody would want to depend on Dhan anymore. 6000 is a huge amount for a small trader like me. You canā€™t just put up your hands and say sorry your money is goneā€¦.

2 Likes

Sell Orders are not getting cancelled or executed.

@PravinJ Expecting your reply.

1 Like

@PravinJ we need our money refunded as soon as possible or do we have to go to court for this check my profile and loss nee replay your coustomer serice executive has no idea what happend in their company

who will bear our lossesā€¦ not able to exit/cancel the trade since yesterday but the money keep on reducing from the fund.

I used to suggest dhan platform to everyone foe commodity trading but now I think even I need to close thisā€¦ In a loss of 3000/- (only because of technical glitch)

Same with meā€¦NG call options is showing execution at 10.46 while it havenā€™t gone to this price thoughout the day.

Hello Pravin, Ji, the average price of my curent positions are not showing correct, they are correct in contract note but online platform is showing higher value, this case is also with the positions bought on 15th OCT. when they will correct? Please reply me.

Same problem started again today, orders are in transit with MCX. I just placed 3 orders and system is not filling them/showing filled, it is not allowing to cancel or edit the order as well. What is going on Pravin Ji, please reply.

@PravinJ @RahulDeshpande

Is there going to be any resolution for money lost due to transactional error? Nobody seems to be responding to refund messages.