Scalper - Dhan App Feedback

First of all, thanks @Dhan, @PravinJ for exclusive scalping feature, its damn helpful.

However, buying option is achievable in single click, but closing a position, takes few extra clicks, like i could see option to buy put or call, but once i bought, i should see a one click option to close my positions right? Couldn’t close my positions in single click actually, is there any options to close positions in single click?

1 Like

I think 4 button are batter play there…
Buy CE SELL CE buy PE sell PE
It will help for such scenario where we want to exit ongoing position and switch it with contra one ( like existing CE and entering PE )

2 Likes

Brilliant idea bro, +1 @dark.lord94

2 Likes

Hi @TraderX
There is still problem in the features, if buy call or put it will buy in higher price.

1 Like

Awesome Once again Team Dhan, Cool UI Up and Down is what needed for Scalpers…Would request you to soon extend the same to Web Users as well…

I have tried scalper in the app and found few observations:

Order is getting filled at very high price, My Market order Price which was sent to exchange was way high above like 220 when premium trading in chart was only 205 to 210.

Also, the market order was sent as Normal order where in my default order preference is MIS(intraday) there is no option as of now to change this.

There is a lag in chart while switching between call and put charts, also i could see the refresh button appearing frequently in the charts, when i refresh the price jumps indicating a lag in updation.

The app crashed, when i changed it to portrait to landscape and back to portrait

Thanks @TraderX - we will continue to update the experience in coming days.

1 Like

Hi @sirpian

Scalper was first introduced on Web, more details here: Introducing: Scalper on TradingView Charts (tv.dhan.co)

Will review your other feedback, order execution happens on exchange as always.

1 Like

@PravinJ Hi Pravin, I meant the new UI change Of UP and Down buy buttons and Auto select and plotting of selected Call & Put with Spot Chart. the Mobile APP UI feels very comfy thats why the request to get the same in web. Thanks