ScanX feature request

Every traders first starts with the sector on NSE to see which sector is performing and which is underperforming. So I request dhan team to provide this option first , once this is identified then we can drill down to see the stocks from that sector is performing which is making the sector performance. What I see right now is if I select some sector in scanx I get stocks of that sector . This should be the next step after looking at sector then stock . So I request dhan team to add all the 47 sectors of NSE . Just adding a screenshot of how it should look. I know dhan can give much better version of this .

1000616563

Thank you

Regards

Sunny Behl

1000642330

Hello dhan team. Can we have such options in Dext platform? Extreme left index contribution by stocks, center is Advance Decline as per sector. Extream right mkt map clicking the top bar we get postive stocks 0 to 3% move and left red bar 0 to 3% move. 3% to 5% move next bar and above 5 far bar .

3 Likes

I have been using TX3 its Good compare to DEXT Platform , Few Functions are really Good , You have Cash FNO & Current Month Futures Contract if You Just Click the List will be in watch list

1 Like

@sunny123 Thanks for sharing this suggestion. The combination of index contribution, sector-wise advance/decline, and a market map segmented by % price movement can be useful for getting a quick view of overall market breadth and activity.

We’ve taken note of the requirement and will evaluate how we can bring these insights into DEXT. We’ll work on exploring this further.