Seeking Help to Automate Bank Nifty Futures Orders Using TradingView Signals on Dhan

Hello fellow traders,

As a new trader, I’ve been exploring the UT Bot Alert Strategy on TradingView. This strategy provides buy and sell signals, and I’d like to automate my orders on the Dhan platform based on these signals.

Here’s what I need assistance with:

1. Integration with TradingView:
  • I’ve already set up my Dhan account. How can I integrate it with TradingView to receive alerts and automatically execute orders?
  1. Automating Orders:
  • When the UT Bot Alert Strategy generates a signal (buy or sell), how can I ensure that Dhan automatically places the corresponding order for Bank Nifty Futures?
  • Can I set up stop loss orders as well, especially during fast market movements?
  1. Monitoring and Flexibility:
  • How can I monitor my automated trades in real-time on Dhan?
  • If I want to stop a trade in between, what steps should I take?

I appreciate any guidance or insights from the Dhan community. Let’s learn and grow together!

You need to modify the UT Bot strategy code.

U can do that on Dhan web, mobile app or directly from tradingview broker panel (once u login to dhan from tv broker panel).

If u want to stop auto trades just pause the TV alerts for the strategy.

1 Like

Hello Dear community

I wanted to express my heartfelt gratitude to the incredible Dhan community. :pray:

Through your guidance, insights, and camaraderie, I’ve gained confidence in my trading journey. Learning alongside like-minded individuals has been invaluable, and I appreciate every interaction, tip, and piece of advice shared here.

Thank you for fostering an environment where we can learn, grow, and thrive together. Let’s continue supporting each other and making strides in our trading endeavors!

thanks and regards

1 Like