Sell forever oco order without ddpi and with tpin (edis)

@PravinJ can dhan please allow to place sell side forever oco order in equity without the requirement of ddpi. i know with t pin we have to authorize holding daily but i can manage that , so can you please implement sell side forever oco in equity with tpin (edis) functionality

1 Like

It’s just 100 rs to activate ddpi bro :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

@gematory_man its not about money but i prefer tpin over ddpi

1 Like

Hi @Jhonydsuza We have passed that mark, and now thousands of investors use the DDPI process seamlessly. We try to build systems and processes that we can scale as we grow.

Any specific reason you are not comfortable with same? Would like to understand.

1 Like

@PravinJ i also have long term holding which i only verify at the time of sell that’s why i prefer tpin over ddpi , i whish if dhan could provide both the option for forever order simultaneously

1 Like

I mark my long term holdings on Dhan like this - Now mark your Long-Term Portfolio separately on Dhan

It helps users to ensure they do not do panic selling. Very helpful, many users have this enabled on Dhan.

1 Like

@PravinJ ya i know but i am not understanding why is dhan putting a compulsion to use ddpi for forever order even if a client is comfortable using tpin , even sebi or nse also states that a broker cannot decline a service to the client because of ddpi.

1 Like

@PravinJ any update of bringing it in future , because i really like the dhan tv web but ddpi is stopping me to use dhan

Very unlikely we will get to that, DDPI is built for the future + convenience and we are proud to have built it first. Additionally, there is no compulsion on users - they can continue to choose using TPIN or DDPI at their choice. Some features that are available to DDPI users will continue to be so.

1 Like