Stock search make easy

I have notice today that if i am analysing a chart and suddenly my scanner give alert after that i need to click 3 time to execute order for that,specific stock

No option to search stock Directly for faster intraday execution

Just something buy/sell without opening chart or stock details

Hi @dark.lord94

We have improved our search a lot in past few months and ensured that all results are served well. The screenshot you have posted is for Nifty Bank - non tradable index, if this is any tradable security you will have a buy / sell option on that page.

1 Like

Not at that time im trading options and suddenly my scanner give alart to trade rain industry and i need to go back to home page and then search rain after that it shows me stock page and from there i trade it .
So…if possible give a option to find stock from any chart and trade

1 Like

I am trading options so, looking at bank nifty chart at that time my alart came and i want to trade rain industry but i could’t find search button ( i have also open chart in other tab )

I press back button, and found stock details page there is no search button

One more click and found search :mag_right: option to find a stock … it’s time consuming

Hi @dark.lord94

Noted your suggestion, we will explore the possibility of implementing this.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @dark.lord94 You can tap on the (+) sign next to the full screen chart and track up to 5 scrips on the full screen charts at the same time.

I have already 5 tab open sir (i mension in my quiry)

Thank if possible add something to search in chart tab. It will be grat and relly helpful
Thank you

1 Like

Hi @dark.lord94,

As of now, you may explore Multi-window charts as suggested above, wherein you can view upto 5 scrip charts at the same time directly without the need to navigate to the home screen. We’ll look into adding a search feature to improve your experience even more.

Read more about Multi-window in the community post below.

1 Like