Super trader and gifts?

Hi dhan team :green_heart:
I would like know what is criteria to be recognised as super trader. Because I have seen like 100 stories buy dhanā€™s insta account with people flaunting their gift boxesā€¦ It makes me so much jealous :sob::sob::sob:.
I think they got those gift boxes because they trade in huge volumesā€¦ and that I canā€™t compite because I donā€™t have proper funds yet to do option buyingā€¦
But I have managed to arange funding ā€¦ and within 3 months I will have funds to start properly trade. Hope Iā€™ll get one of those gift boxes too then :green_heart::innocent:

I suggest focusing on your trading so you can buy whatever you want without relying on gifts.

1 Like

Once i arange my funds I willā€¦ but idk if I can buy that cool locket/ring in that gift box by dhan :pleading_face:

1 Like

Please trade wisely, optimise for preserving capital. Trading is risky.

3 Likes

Ikikā€¦ but ā€œrisk hai toh ishq haiā€ I donā€™t want to wait for decades to be rich. :innocent:

Proper risk management hai to Ishq haiā€¦:smile::smile:

2 Likes

Golden words brother :rose:

1 Like

These words are so advance level that only super trades can understand them :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

:crazy_face:
War Trending GIF by Bombay Softwares

1 Like

Shelby :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I got mine some weeks backā€¦ I was not even aware of it. :joy: Posted in X. Thanks to team @Dhan for the Supertrader itemsā€¦ Making full use of the posters etc.

1 Like

I. Sooo jealous rn.:sob:

1 Like

Your time will come hopefullyā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hopefully :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

1 Like