Target and SL togather

Hi,

If I have placed one STRETAGY with 4 legs in dhan application, like example iron butterfly,

And if I want to set total Profit for all legs and it should get exit automatically when my stated target is achieved.

And similar ways,
If I want to set total SL for all four legs, and when my SL is hit it should get exit automatically.

Target and SL can be placed together for all 4 legs ??

Plz do needful

Kindly share your view

Hi @NMP Nishant Apologies, we seem to have missed your earlier post. Well, as a broker we cannot decide which trade we should square-off or execute on your behalf; trades on exchanges are clearly supposed to be executed by the end-user, trader in this case which is you.

Maybe at point I will write a detailed post about this topic.

Additionally, since these are individual orders and positions (grouped together for your convenience in above screenshot), if you have to add Target or Stop Loss, you will have to add selectively to each one of the positions.

1 Like

Dear team,

I am working on strategy like iron butterfly etc. wherein i always needs to add four legs of trade. Henceforth I wish if I can auto exit if I achieve my profit target eg. 1% or 1000rs similar gets exit if it hit my 1% / 1000 rs loss

This way I can keep strategy and be assure to exit if it hits my profit or loss target cumulative.

I don’t wish to keep looking at screen and wait for targets fo hit.

New generation auto trade should have some advantages options to be risk free

Hope you understand my consern and do needful

Target and SL on individual legs are very old now…
Many algo plateform are giving target and SL for entire staragy or in total P/L.

Kindly upgrade it

Hi @NMP As I mentioned earlier.

Please note that the algo platforms do these transactions as they are not regulated ‘yet’. We cannot do so… and we also know from recent news in media that the algo platforms will be subject to regulations and declaration on type of orders / algos that are being used. Will know certainty of this only post the circulars or guidelines are out.

Hey NMP,

Did you find a way to implement Target and SL for four legged strategies like butterfly or condor?