TATA AMC | INDEX FUND LAUNCH | NFO Period : 8th April – 22nd April 2024

India’s growth trajectory has become a focal point for global attention, drawing admiration for its remarkable economic journey. Jefferies’ latest report forecasts India to ascend to the position of the third-largest economy by 2027, propelled by consistent GDP growth, favorable geopolitics, expanding market capitalization, ongoing reforms, and a robust corporate ethos. Over the past decade, India has demonstrated impressive resilience, with its GDP soaring at a 7 percent CAGR in USD terms, surging from the eighth to the fifth-largest economy globally. Forecasts suggest India’s GDP could reach $5 trillion within the next four years, surpassing Japan and Germany. This meteoric rise is underpinned by demographic dividends, strengthened institutional frameworks, and enhanced governance.

And to participate and invest in the emerging themes of India we at Tata AMC launched 6 Index Funds replicating various Nifty sectoral/Thematic Indices across Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Realty, Healthcare, Auto and Financial services.

Two of them are new Indices – Nifty500 Multicap Infrastructure 50:30:20 and Nifty500 Multicap India Manufacturing Index - co created by us along with NSE.

We are launching the first index fund to replicate Nifty Midsmall Healthcare Index.

The details of the funds are as under :

1. Tata Nifty500 Multicap Infrastructure 50:30:20 Index Fund
  2. Tata Nifty500 Multicap India Manufacturing 50:30:20 Index Fund
  3. Tata Nifty Midsmall healthcare Index Fund
  4. Tata Nifty Realty Index Fund
  5. Tata Nifty Financial Services Index Fund
  6. Tata Nifty Auto Index Fund

signature – IndexFunds

2 Likes

@rajatdangayach welcome to the community! :innocent:

More on Tata Mutual Funds here - Tata Mutual Fund - All MF Schemes, Ratings, Returns, AUM | Dhan

@shraddha How to sell Mutual Funds? I cannot see it on Dhan and it’s in my Demat, I want to liquidate ASAP!

Hi @aaridrakamanu,

Dhan’s focus is on Mutual Funds in SOA format. So, If you’re holding any in Demat format, they won’t be on display here. But you can always sell 'em off through your broker you have intally purchased it.

@Saurav.P - I believe you should provide Demat. How would I pledge MF for cash collateral from Gilt funds? I cannot go back to broker, my father bought them long ago and I recently transferred these to my account. Neither can I sell nor can I pledge, MF should greatly improve.

Hi @aaridrakamanu ,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. We’re always down to make Dhan better. There are many more coming and hopefully we should be able to add this as well.

Please give a tentative timeline. This issue plus having to keep margin for covered calls are not helping. Loved Dhan till I am finding out a lot of issues now. There is also a difference in what the mob app shows and webapp in terms of holdings and positions.

Hi @aaridrakamanu,

Could you DM us the screenshot of the error. So, we can investigate accordigly.

Right now more than this, I am frustrated with the web bugs and my stuck money. I withdrew about 5L and got notified as rejected and it is nowhere now! Second, see this screen, it is buggy, I get 2 different views on my P&L. Mobile app shows a different balance altogether. @Saurav.P