The order is visible in my executed orders, the profit is not reflecting

I bought the trade from Dhan by TradingView and what I did in the trade was executed from the laptop and exited from the phone. I bought that trade at 297 and sold it at a price of 374. Here, the success is being shown, but the profit is not showing. And all the trades ahead are showing TV show and the trade I sold is not showing the TV show. This problem is occurring.

Hi @kunalsharma Welcome to MadeForTrade community

You are checking the Orders section, here you will find only the status of Orders. To check your P&L for the day - please select the Positions tab.

Today, I placed three orders, out of which only two orders’ close positions are being shown. The order bought at a price of 297 and sold at 374, its close position and profit are not being displayed.

Hi @kunalsharma You have placed orders in 2 unique scripts, so it will show 2 positions only.

Suggest connecting with our Customer Service on help@dhan.co for any account specific assistance, our team will assist you with same.

Hi
I am sorry to write here we are not getting proper and intime support from your team they call us after 2 days ( 48 hours working time) and in spite of giving screen shot and required data still the insist us to give screen recording we are in elem of the trading and having burning time with trading not taken screen recording and our issues was not resolved from your team on that ground today also same lines there was issue order was getting failed due to user in square off mode trust me I don’t know nor understand this mode my whole day is gone just watching market I12 option buying is gone failed)

Checked with our Customer Service team @kunalsharma, you have connected and your query is resolved.