The Story of Rikshawala Trader | #MadeForTrade

“I know I am not going to make money from trading for the first few years. But I am in this for the long run. I want to learn and get better at trading.”

-Vishal Paikrao, popularly known as Rikshawala Trader.

We had the chance to interact with Mr. Vishal, who is an auto rickshaw driver based out of Mumbai and also an options trader. Our interactions with him have left us inspired, actually, even that would be an understatement.

His unwavering determination to get better at trading makes him a true symbol of resilience. For him, nothing is a bigger motivation than making his family happy. Beyond the world of trading, his story symbolizes that of a relentless dreamer, overcoming challenges and turning out to be an inspiration for many.

Vishal is truly Made For Trade. We are grateful and thrilled to be able to bring his story to you. :innocent:

Watch his story now :point_down:

https://youtu.be/eJ_gAffsLoc?si=FuS32v0g7cBM1k9Q

6 Likes

Stock market is really the well regulated democratised platform to financial freedom… :slightly_smiling_face: At 24 yrs the guy seem to have set himself right on a strong risk managed base to launch his dreams into reality.

Very few horses however can run the long course though. This guy probably will !!!

2 Likes

A new trader shouldn’t jump into option trading like Vishal Paikrao does. His RR also not according to risk management. He mentioned he used to book profit at 1000 and risk is also max to 800 so it closely indicates scalping trading. A beginner can never be good trader if he do scalping. A normal person cannot be USAIN BOLT in the beginning. I wish for the great future.

Good luck

-Vishal Paikrao, popularly known as Rikshawala Trader.

1 Like

Broker community welcoming a new option trader!

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Vishal lost all his capital because of this one mistake, which brings us to the importance of position sizing and risk management. Don’t give in to greed!

https://youtube.com/shorts/cRJRt5vCFwY?si=85I5VU4e7Qrg3mTR

3 Likes

In trading one miss, one mistake, one glitch is all that it takes to wipe out of days and even months of hard earned profit.

2 Likes