Trading API - Charges?

Hi @Hardik

I was using trading api token for free till now. Did dhan make that paid too like Data apis ?

When I use the trading api token the following response message is being sent from Dhan end. Note that my API token has validity for 22 more days. It was also working fine last week.

{“responseText”:{“errorCode”:“INVALID_API_ACCESS”,“httpStatus”:“UNAVAILABLE_FOR_LEGAL_REASONS”,“internalErrorCode”:“HTTP429”,“internalErrorMessage”:“Your account is not authorize to use this API. Fulfill eligibility criteria or subscribe the plan.”},“responseHeader”:{“date”:“Wed, 14 Feb 2024 11:08:51 GMT”,“transfer-encoding”:“chunked”,“vary”:“Access-Control-Request-Headers”,“content-type”:“application/json”,“connection”:“keep-alive”},“responseCode”:451}

Hello @t7support

Trading APIs should work fine with no exceptions. There hasn’t been any charges on Trading APIs and we plan to keep the same in future as well.

This exception usually comes for Historical Data API only, when Data API is not subscribed. Can you confirm which endpoint returned this error here?

K thanks

Yes this is historical data api call. This was working till last week without any charges of course. Are you implying that I need to subscribe to Data API to use this going forward ?

Hey @t7support

Yes, this will be required moving forward. However, we have made sure that if you are already using Data APIs before release of Live Market Feed, then you are able to do so for the month of February without additional charges.

Will ask the team to check for your ID as you should not be getting this error here.

Yes I have been using it for many months now.

K pls do