Trailing stoploss for Equity Delivery and Related News option

Sir,

I have some important suggestions for your technical team. It’s very important.

1. Please add the trailing stoploss option to the equity delivery order. It’s available for equity delivery orders on an Upstox-like platform. Please add this feature as soon as possible. Because it’s most needed in equity Delivery swing trading. Please add this feature .

(A screenshot of this feature in Upstox has been attached.)

1. In Upstox, Fyrs like platform If we make a watchlist of five stocks, we can easily check the latest news about those five stocks in a separate section. But it’s not available in Dhan. In Dhan, the news section has a lot of news, and most of it is not wanted for a traders. Because if I make a watch list of 10 stocks, I need to know mostly the latest news about those stocks. That future is called ‘related news’ in Upstox. It’s not available in Dhan. Please add this future.

I am from Kerala. I saw that these topics were already getting a lot of discussion in the biggest trading Facebook groups in Kerala. Only because these options were not available in Dhan, a lot of traders switch to upstox from Dhan. So please take these things seriously.

@PravinJ
@thisisbanerjee

3 Likes

@ruby619 I think you might be mistaken, I am not from the Dhan team.

1 Like

Could you refer their names. I am new in this community

@Poornima
@Divyesh

Please refer my post to dhan technical team

1 Like

You can just create a post without tagging anyone. They are pretty active and read all posts regardless whether you have tagged or not.

Dhan’s feedback mechanism is great, you can rest assured about that. Dhan is new to the market and IMO they will still need another 2 years to fully mature but I enjoy trading with Dhan regardless.

You will like it too. @ruby619 Good luck.

2 Likes

Hi @ruby619

Welcome to the MadeForTrade community. Pleased to have you here and thanks for your suggestions.

We do have Forever Orders with OCO that is widely used, in-fact one of most popular features of Swing Traders on Dhan. We have written about this in detail here: Now Live: Forever Orders with OCO (for MTF & Equity)

On News, yes - we plan to improve experience on Dhan. Few things are work in progress on our side.