Trend Intensity Index

Dear Dhan Team,
Can you pls enable/add “Trend Intensity Index” indicator on web trading view chart.

It is there on your chart iq charts.
See screenshot.

Hi @RajeshK,

Suggestion noted! We will surely evaluate to add it.

1 Like

Any update on this would be greatly appreciated.

Dear Dhan Team,
Any update on this ?

I hope someone will look into this request.
Its just adding an indicator.

We have noted your feedback, if we bring the indicator to the charts then I will personally let you know.

1 Like

Thank you for the update @RahulDeshpande

Any update on this?

Today I have seen post for upcoming features and there was no mention of added indicators,

This is just an indicator request, dhan team

why nothing is happening on such a simple request? even the mods are quite on this no reply or update.
Common dhan team, got tired so quickly from user queries?

Hi @RajeshK ,

Our selection for adding the indicators depend on multiple factors. We will surely explore if we can bring in the requested indicator to the platform.

Also, request you to please go through the community guidelines : Welcome to the Dhan: We have Community Guidelines for us! 😁

These guidelines are in place to ensure a safe and respectful environment for all members. We value the contributions and participation of every member in our community and we hope that we can continue to foster a positive and productive environment for everyone.

I have done or written anything which dis honor the community guidelines.
Is there any community guidelines for mods also?

Check the thread how many time i have replied and got a reply from mods.

I understand that you may have experienced delays in receiving replies or responses from our team. However, such as high volumes of messages, limited resources, or technical issues, delays in our response time are bound to happen from time to time.

We kindly ask for your patience and understanding. Rest assured that we are working diligently to respond to your messages as soon as possible.

Thank you for your continued support and participation in our community.

1 Like

now this the correct reply i was expecting

@RahulDeshpande ji any update on this?

It is just adding an indicator.

Hi @RajeshK ,

We will let you know once the indicator is live.

1 Like

@RahulDeshpande Ji, Any update on this?

Any update on this ?

Hi @RajeshK

It’s available on the Tradingview.com and you can trade seamlessly by connecting your Dhan account through trading panel.

For tv.dhan.co, it’s still not live I will let know you know personally if we plan on bringing it.

I check it on TV.com there you cant have multi window, very crippled experience with free account.

I would like to have it on TV,Dhan,Co which will be a seamless experience