TV chart order not visible

I have placed order right now on the tv chart but it is not visible on the chart. I can see it on the orders options though.

Hi @Shrinivas100

Hope you have enabled “Positions” & “Orders” line to visually appear on the charts. Simply go to Setting > Trading > Tick Positions & Order. Attaching screenshot for your reference.

@Naman Yes it appeared on all the tv charts(where I took trade) today except this one.
It is/was already ticked from the start of my trading journey in dhan.

Also I noticed another glitch. When earlier I used to click on any ticker from my orders and then go to its chart from there after clicking TV chart it was fine till few days back. Today it opens another tab for the chart but chart doesn’t open. it says NaN beside ticker name.

here is the screenshot -

Hi @Shrinivas100,

Thanks for highlighting, this will be updated tomorrow.

Thanks @Poornima
This will help

This issue is still there. I checked it just now.

Hi @Shrinivas100

Would you confirm in the same chart or another then provide the script name or a screenshot in DM, so that we can verify it.

Hi @Divyesh
Screenshot below -

Link to the video captured -

Hi @Shrinivas100,

Request you to re-add this contract into the watchlist and try opening the chart once. Further. the fix mentioned above was for order not visible on chart.

Hope this helps.

This is a common problem with all the options contracts. Not specific to any one scrip.
Any update on this problem as well?

Hi @Shrinivas100,

I hope the error with the “VEDL” option contract mentioned earlier has been resolved. Request if you can help us by providing some other option contract names for further review.

Its still there with other options contracts -

Hi @Shrinivas100,

We are reviewing this allow us sometime.

Hi @Shrinivas100,

Please change the symbol and check one now.

Still issue is there

Hi @Shrinivas100,

Will check this again and get back to you once resolved.

Hi @Shrinivas100 Our team is working on this and it will be fixed by next weekend.

1 Like