TV.Dhan - Stock Symbol instead of Stock Full name SBIN Vs State Bank of India

Hi,
on tv.dhan I have not seen the symbol name; I can only see the full name. Is it intentional?

If i open SBIN all i see is State Bank of India full name i dont see SBIN. Even in the watermark, I see two times the full name, but I do not see the symbol name. I can see this properly in TradingView. I feel like adding symbols to the tv.dhan will help many newcomers.

I have seen this been raised many and long time not sure its fixed or any feature unchecked i have to recheck to enable in UI?

2 Likes

Yeah! This is a long pending issue…in may case, for example, I have tried to search and add MCX (EQ) scrip into my TV dhan chart, but doesn’t matter how I type it, I always don’t find this stock in the search result. Since I have MCX added into my watch list, I have been launching it into my chart from there only.

Hi @sirpian & @rajmahendra welcome to Dhan community!

Symbol searches are also supported by the search. However, as response it will show the Instrument Name. Further, if you are facing any difficulties drop us an email at help@dhan.co

Please try to consider adding a symbol name with a full name.

Sometimes suddenly, we tend to know the symbol SBIN when we see the full name, State Bank of India, for reference. which Dhan is not displaying anywhere.

1 Like

This was resolved 2-3 weeks back. And is working fine at my end.