Update: Live Market Scanner with more screeners

Hello Everyone,

Each trader has their unique trading style and strategy. Some would prefer to trade based on charts & indicators, others may simply see the price action on market depth, and there are many less-discussed and unexplored ways of trading. But whenever it comes to discovering stocks from 5000 listed instruments, every trader has to take a top down approach and filter stocks that they want to trade in.

For the analysis to be useful and not miss any market action, stocks need to be scanned in live markets, realtime. This is why we built Live Market Scanners on Dhan, so that traders can catch all market updates, realtime and customise what they want to see.

Now, we are updating Live Market Scanners with new indicator based scanners to make trade discovery even more advanced.

With Live Market Scanner v2.0, you get access to new scanners like:

1. Moving Average Crossover:
    a. Near 9 MA
    b. Near 50 MA
    c. Near 100 MA
    d. Near 200 MA

2. Recovery from Low
    a. 5% recovery
    b. 10% recovery

3. Recovery from High
    a. 5% recovery
    b. 10% recovery

This will help you scan markets much faster with your choice of factors, and catch market momentum at the right time.

At Dhan, we keep on reiterating on all our features, and building with traders. Do let us know your feedback on how you are using Live Market Scanners.

– Hardik
Product

2 Likes

but this features comes in Dhan Mobile App?

nice scanners, i like the recovery scanners

1 Like

Hi @Hardik Any plan to introduce indicator like relative strength where index strength is always 0 and stock to be tracked is shown with a strength value either above 0 or below 0 ???

Hello @ArjunaGupta @Priyaranjan_Parida

@ArjunaGupta No, currently this is only available on Dhan Web

@Priyaranjan_Parida Not yet, but noting this. Will check if this can be made and important market actions that can be identified from this scanner.

Can we create & edit our own scanner ?

Hi @Hardik,

Good to see another good feature introduction by Dhan team. I just have a small request and if possible please extend this feature to Nifty 750 index along with existing set of F&O stocks, Nifty 100, Nifty 200, Nifty 500 index.

(Not a rant or anything negative towards Dhan) Saying it beforehand I have been requesting to add Nifty Microcap 250 index to TradingView (Dhan Version to be specific) which has gone unheard of, then requested for addition of same indices at least in common set of indices in β€œHome” tab and few more changes that could be done there which has also gone unheard of. Now i’m requesting to just extend the feature for Nifty 750 indices (which involves Nifty 500+Nifty Microcap 250 indices) and could be helpful for someone to see broad market perspective at times.

There should be one more scanner breakout and breakdown with strength and also in FNO should have heatmap. And one feature fundamental like last 3 qty profit loss like some features.

Hello @Sandeep14

Welcome to Dhan Community!

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, will explore adding more screeners moving forward. Heatmaps are something which again are analytical product, will try to look into need for adding this as well. Just one question, would you want stock wise Heatmap of Indices or Option strike heatmap?
On fundamental, yes TTM data is something we will look into.

@ValueInvestor0 Adding Indices is not difficult task itself, but adding all Nifty Indices will definitely overburden end user with choices. We have noted this, will definitely evaluate the requirement to add this index to track broad markets.

@Ballari No plans of custom scanners as of now, but you can customise which pre-existing parameters would you like the scanner to scan for.

Yes I am looking for it if I can create my custom scanner in dhan platform itself it will save my time instead using other web screeners

1 Like