User in squareoff mode .. Not able to place buy order

User in squareoff mode … Not able to place buy order

Hi @killedar.amit

As discussed your KRA validation is pending where there is a process of verifying and validating the Know Your Customer (KYC) details stored in the records of a KYC Registration Agency (KRA).

Please initiate the KRA validation by following this link which is https://kyc.dhan.co/

Once you have completed it, then it will processed within 3 to 4 working days and your account will be active automatically

My KYC is validated.
Still same error.
User in square off mode.

I have sent mail to dhan help as well.
Please support to resolve this.

Hi @killedar.amit,

We are checking this, allow us some time.

Hi @killedar.amit,

Your account is enabled for trading, kindly try placing order now and check once.

Hii Ma’am,

I am facing and error and not able to place buy order.

Error- User in square off mode.

Able to trade. Thank you

Hi @7678671177 welcome to MadeForTrade community!

We see that you have validated your KRA yesterday and the same is in process. Usually, it takes 3-4 working days to validate KRA. Once done you will be able to resume trading.

It has been more than 2 weeks submitted but still showing it will take 3-4 working days

I am trading from last 1 year and from 26-03-2024, I am also facing the same problem “RMS:62240402345343:User in square off mode” and unable to take any trades, when we verified the KRA it is showing in verified status. Can i know any others reasons behind it.

Hi @ankammadhu

We see you are able to trade into your account, please confirm if you wish to know details for any other account.

We have explained here if your KYC Non-Verified or Non-validated from Exchanges.

Dear sir,
i am same problem facing before 1 week and totally i harassed no someone help,

Hi @mrravisharma3

Welcome to MadeForTrade Community

We have replied on here