Watchlist Related in Dhan's Web platform

Hi Team Dhan,

Is it possible to add an Update or Refresh option in Watchlist…

I use only TV. Dhan for my trades, every time I add intraday opportunities (stocks) into my watchlist from Web Dhan’s Market Screener data, its updated only in Web Dhan’s watchlist, I need to refresh the entire browser screen to get my watchlist on TV. Dhan updated only then I can see the newly selected stocks.

Currently this is how I’m updating my watchlists, sometimes during my browser refresh or Shift+Cntrl+R, the newly added stocks get scattered amongst the existing stocks already present in the watchlist instead of getting updated one after another, so now I’m copying all such opportunities into a notepad and then adding them back into watchlist.

If there is an option to update /refresh the watchlist, then instead of the whole browser page, only the watchlist can be updated/refreshed to get the new changes get effected.

Let me know is there an easier/efficient way to get this done.

Note:
I use 3 screens (2 external monitors screens+ 1 laptop screen) in my setup, each screen has its own chart layout like each 1 for index, stocks and FNO. So, I am refreshing each screens every time I need update my watchlist. very rarely I use mobile apps.

2 Likes

I have the same issue too. Dhan should either add a refresh option for watchlists or enable automatic synchronization

1 Like