Where to find total number of application in each category of an IPO?

I can find live subscription rates on exchange websites, but is there any way to know the participation rate or the number of applications in each category like QIB, NII, and RII?

Hi @SmallCapHunter We intend to bring this on IPO sections of Dhan. I guess this is usually published by the exchanges where book building process happens.

Exchanges are publishing only the subscription rate, not the participation rate. The participation rate tells more accurately about the chance of allotment, that is what I am looking for.

@SmallCapHunter Number of applications (in terms of number of shares) in each category can be found on the exchange website itself. Check https://www.nseindia.com/market-data/issue-information?symbol=VPRPL&series=EQ&type=Active for VPRPL data.

I know this, as I mentioned earlier they are only showing the subscription rate, not the participation/application rate, If a company is issuing 100 lots and 100 investors subscribe for 2 lots the subscription rate will be 2X but the participation rate is 1X only because there were 100 investors for 100 lots, every investor will get 1 lot, and chances of allotment is 100%. See on Chittorgarh.com they are showing the Participation/Application rate (31.27), but that is the overall rate, I am concerned about the retail participation rate as I subscribe in that category.

I haven’t found any source for this info but in the future, if you find any source pls do share.

BRO i to have same problem did u got answer
if yes please tell me where can we see how many applications one ipo got

I didn’t get any solution for this yet.