Why Take profit and Stop loss drag and drop feature is not available when Iogin Tradingview with dhan

Hi @Rohitsingh This isn’t possible at the moment. The underlying way in which order are handled on exchange is very different from how it is handled on TradingView.

Can we build shame on dhan Tradingview? It’s possible there

@RahulDeshpande @Dhan_Help hey there no active orders and postions on chart earlier it was visible on mobile and on web charts but on current i m not able to see those active horizontal line of p&l line which also have dragging for raising and for SL pls senable it again if u all have disabled it or mistakenly deleted those features… eagerly waiting Asap.

Hi @jayeshbrijlani Good to see you after a while

Generally, this should happen, we request you to kindly share us your details at help@dhan.co so we can have this checked.

is it possible to get Horizontal Line ticker which only show on day of buying which are under postion tab but as it goes under stocks holding line of order plaes and ticker on chart position dont show or even SL and Target Line are not showing currently pls make it enable

and one more thing i wanna suggest that by-default there should me time and price on chart of the timeframe created Hzline on, so we dont hve to add details after creating Hz line can this be possible to make by your team.