Why Take profit and Stop loss drag and drop feature is not available when Iogin Tradingview with dhan

Today i took same trade in SBIN one with Tradingview login with Dhan account and one with Tradingview login with Papertrading i observed is when i trade with login Dhan account on Tradingview take profit and stop loss drag and drop feature is not available on the chart but when i login trading view through there own paper trading feature i can see drag and drop take profit and stop loss feature for reference i attached both screenshot
:man_facepalming: so if you don’t provide full tradingview features so what the sense to shift from tradingview hosted library to Tradingview i don’t understand why this happening i thought you should be look in this and you should provide this super trader feature"Take profit and stop loss drag and drop features"

:point_up_2: this is SBIN chart login with Dhan you can see below i marked it

:point_up_2: this was Tradingview SBIN chart but this time i login with paper trading and you can see take profit and stop loss drag and drop features is clearly showing

6 Likes

Hi @Rohitsingh

This is first level integration with Tradingview. Though you can still place Take Profit and Stop Loss around the open position using + button or individual order from Order Panel.

We will continue with both platforms, tv.dhan.co & Dhan on tradingview.com. Both the platforms has there own pros and advantages. Traders can choose any or both depending upon their trading style and strategy.

Your feedback and suggestion is noted.

Even i joined Dhan so that this feature I can use …This is a must have feature which no brokers are currently giving us … @Dhan Please could you prioritize this , this will be a request by many traders.

3 Likes

In next update this features will be available?

2 Likes

This is super trader features

2 Likes

@PravinJ Kya khayal hai aapka ??

@RahulDeshpande Aap hi reply kar do ispe,
@PravinJ to bura man gaye shayad.

Nothing like that, let know - didn’t get your question?

Arey sirji, sl & target ke liye drag n drop buttons kab provide kar rahe ho ??
on both platforms (tv.dhan.co & tv)

Got it. TradingView capabilities that get extended on trading side and also on tv.dhan.co are restricted on their side. Will explore, if it is extended - we will build.

2 Likes

Please @Dhan … Implement this feature. It matters a lot.

Hi @PravinJ When can we expect this feature? It will be a gamechanger.

I wrote this post in nov 22 still they don’t implement this

Hi team any update it has been more than 10 month plus time still this feature is not implement

1 Like

Hi @Rohitsingh,

We have this feedback, we will notify you once we plan on implementing it.

1 Like

Looking forward to this. I think this should be given top priority as it will be a trend-setter and Dhan will be able to attract more retail/day traders. it is so easy to place Sl and TP in Tradingview and since this is available to Tradingview…I am sure @PravinJ @Naman and team can bring it out within a month if they really put efforts into it.

1 Like

I am totally agree with you brother this should be the top priority like dhand recently introduced sec base candle time frame like this feature also very important for day trader or scalper basically for option trader where sudden price move come we can easily trail our Profit i personally thought team should look in that this will be beneficial not just for me it’s for all the community

+1 plz give us this options to drag our stop loss and take profit, this will make life easy.

1 Like

People asking from 22 still no response from team

Any update guys no body is giving reply