Wide Screen Layout for Webtrader

Wide Screen layout along with Collapsible pane for Watchlists for the Web Trader platform :

Now a days many of the traders use wide screen monitors. The layout of Web Trader of Dhan occupies only the central part of such screen. The significant portion of the screen on both sides of the layout remains unused.

The request is to please enable the Wide screen layout for the Web trader. If this can be enabled then those users who have wide screen monitors will have more space for all the informational objects specially the charts to view.

This should be coupled with the collapsible watchlist pane so that inside the Web Trader also we can have maximum space for viewing the charts.

Watchlist panel should also be available in the Full screen mode in a collapsible fashion so that if we want to select any other symbol and change the chart should be possible even in Full Screen mode.

1 Like

Hi @trader7626 Feedback noted. We will evaluate this.

1 Like

Yes, he did raise a very good point. On my 29 ultrawide monitor, Dhan’s layout is only on the centre.

1 Like

Hi Team Dhan,

As said above, Option trader web as well has empty spaces which needs to be removed or optimized. Also, like watchlist in Dhan’s Web, Option Trader web’s Market, Strategy Builder, Prebuilt and Analyse Tabs also have UIs which stays rigid needs to be made collapsible in Option Trader Web.

To Mange my Monitor’s Space effectively, I split my browser screen using Tab Resize, so that I can have multiple UIs in my monitor screen. having such rigid UI forms like watchlist / Strategy builder makes it difficult.

Thanks.

1 Like