Zerodha now provides Free Streak Access

Is Dhan planning to create or partner with Algo Software as Zerodha is providing Streak free?

2 Likes

Well dhan is also doing mutual funds now so it’s not True

Hi @Vignesh_N Personally I have found many algo platforms bit complicated, and even though we would have liked to make one ourself - as a broker it’s not a best thing to do. We possibly will want users to try them out - and as a result won’t be execution focussed or execution neutral.

Well, we have always stated that Dhan is always open to working with all, there are no restrictions from our end… we will be happy to partner anyone who provide value to end users.

Lol @Abhi2, well you should see prior to starting Dhan I did build the largest mutual fund direct investing platform. It will be fun to build something even better and larger again - that’s good motivation for me personally.

We do what we feel we can do good as a team + what our users ask us to build.

3 Likes

Oh I just realised you are founder. Hi sir. Actually yeah, I recently got access to the mutual funds in Dhan, the experience is great.

1 Like

Oh is this @PravinJ ji himself?,
Is this handle operated by you personally?

Perfect decision.

The % win rate of strategies after the costs are very low. Loss makers will always blame the brokers. It is best to have the algo strategies as a separate unit (even if it is funded by the same parent company)