Feature Request - Price Alert Directly on Chart for tv.dhan.co Platform

Dear Dhan Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to share a suggestion that I believe could greatly enhance user experience on Dhan.

Currently, users have to navigate through multiple steps to set a price alert, which can be time-consuming. Unlike “Trading View”, “tv.dhan.co” does not have a feature allowing users to set price alerts directly on the chart. Implementing this feature could save users significant time and streamline the process.

Having the ability to set price alerts directly on the chart would eliminate the need for users to switch windows, select the stock, and then set the price alert separately. This enhancement would not only improve efficiency but also contribute to a more user-friendly experience.

I kindly request you to consider adding this feature to tv.dhan.co, and I would be happy to discuss its potential benefits further.

Thank you for your attention to this suggestion, and I appreciate your ongoing efforts to enhance the functionality of tv.dhan.co.

Dhan team has clarified earlier that since Dhan (and all other brokers who provide tradingview charts) uses only a hosted library for tradingview charts, it is not possible to provide such feature. They have to develop their native alerts facilities.

1 Like

am wondering what was your prompt :wink: