I am getting wrong report for FNO trunover

Hi, I am a chartered accountant, I have been using your platform to trade for about 6 month. On Dhan, today I generated Tax report for derivatives trade It shows Turnover as (Premium Sale value+ Premiun profit+ premium loss), But according to ICAI new guidlines on FNO turnover, it should be calculated as ( Premiun profit+ Premium loss). I am also trading with Kotak Securities, Zerodha, and Fyres but all of them follow ICAI quidllines and give reporting according to it. Another error is that Dhan report shows FNO loss or profit as a speculation income but as per Income Tax Act it should be consider as a regular business income not a speculative one. Other Brokers FNO reports shows charges inclusing STT/CTT separtatly, but Dhan report dose not show such kind of amout in derivative report . IF you will submit this type of faulty report to the Income Tax Department, your customer will have to face unnecessary income tax litigations. So, It’s a request to take this matter to your technicle team to resolve it.

4 Likes

@DIPALI we have revamped our Tax Report which has all the fixes. The revamped version will be live in a couple of days.

1 Like