Mutual Fund on Web Terminal

What’s the matter is that MF investment is not happening from Web Terminal??

Which MF schemes can be pledged to get cash Equivalent margin for FNO trading??

I think MF pledge is still away 2-3 quarters. My best guess would be by the end of this year as has been indicated in various.

Hey @rnhota ,

Welcome back to Dhan Community. Currently, investing in MF is only possible via app & in physical form. Which means that you cannot pledge them as pointed out by @thisisbanerjee correctly.

However, these are part of our roadmap and you can expect to see them on Dhan over the next few quarters.

Thanks,
Pranita
Product @ Dhan

2 Likes

Not quarters its years away @Pranita @PravinJ

I hope not. As per my experience, Dhan delivers on what they promise. I have been a customer since launch and I’m pretty satisfied in terms of transparency, tech, communication vs delivery, execution speed and general service.

1 Like

but my experience is too bad I have transferred all my mutual fund in Dhan demat stuck.

I have already requested dhan @PravinJ to provide feature of pledging mutual fund. specially for option seller it is one of the high priority feature. But as of now no particular timeline is provided. I got the reply 17 days back stating its in our future plan also they are telling same from what i can see is from last 2 months.

1 Like