New: Chrome extension made for Super Traders | Trading Motivation

Hello traders,

We have a special tool for you to stay motivated during the market hours! Here’s a chrome extension which will show you a trading related quote on every new tab or a tab refresh!

Download it here - https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/made-for-trade-motivation/mjapmgkaohhifkhklmkeimnkbanhkhjg?hl=en-GB&utm_source=ext_sidebar

Look forward to your trading setup photos with this! :blue_heart: :computer:

@trust_level_0

10 Likes

Showing Hindi Quotes to a non native speaker doesn’t fit good. Either Add in description/title that extension is for Hindi speakers exclusively or get a language preference from user who are installing this, and filter out quotes only in English for those who can’t understand Hindi.
@PravinJ @Dhan @shraddha @Dhan_Help

1 Like

@TraderX there are multiple quotes! Do refresh and check.

Yep, I do know that @shraddha , I did 7 refreshes today morning and got more than 3 quotes in language which I don’t know. That’s the reason I gave the above constructive feedback.

Just adding a hint text on language used for the quotes in description shouldn’t be a big issue or Adding a filter in the extension to filter quotes based on language shouldn’t be a time consuming task either :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I don’t have a laptop rn… So pls tell me this extension will be available for next few weeks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It will be, but download the extension soon :wink:

1 Like

wow awesome,feature- love it

1 Like

Hopefully my laptop arrives before that :innocent:

1 Like

Who is using this? Would love to see the photos :blue_heart:

1 Like

@TraderX
I do understand this concern, though I speak and read Hindi but in Bharat around 30-40% of the population cannot speak Hindi. Moreover the Hindi we speak has more Urdu words than Sanskrit.

There are more Sanskrit words in Tamil, Malayalam and other languages like Marathi which reflects our roots. So please either correct the spoken Hindi everywhere or provide quotes in at least 5 major indian languages.

This problem is across all the websites/institutions in India.

1 Like

Let me propose a good idea, standardise all your quotes in English and be done with it.

Why English? India is the LARGEST English speaking country in the World. Besides, English is also way more easier to understand, learn and communicate.

Anybody is welcome to disagree but I am firm on my view. Cheers!