New: Fast-Loading light charts now live on Dhan Web

Dear Traders,

Here is a quick update about Dhan Web (web.dhan.co)

If you have traded on our web platform today, you may have already noticed that we have shipped a newer version of fast loading charts on Dhan Web across all stock and scrip pages to all web users.

For reference, below is a small preview of this for you:

SBI Chart

We have mentioned earlier that we are now building our web platform as trader focussed, and have continued over past few months to make the user experience nicer, simpler, light weight and to enable you to experience everything about trading and investing - faster!

It’s a small change, that makes your trading experience on Dhan better. Ofcourse, our users who are fans of charts continue to also analyse and trade on TradingView charts (with tv.dhan.co).

Stay tuned, more updates are on your way.

Thank you
Pravin

12 Likes

The initial point is also moving instead of staying stuck at 9:15am. Is it a design or a flaw? If it is a design, then the chart being locked at 9:15am would make it readable. I was seeing it today and thought maybe it was only on my terminal. Please consider locking 9:15am a locked start point when clicking on 1D. Earlier it was good. Why modify if something is already good?

1 Like

I see also lots of improvement in Dhan TV charts on Dhan Web. They are loading faster even tradingview.com

BRING THIS

Thank you sir this is awesome initiative for those users who have network range issues.

Sir I am Facing issue in nifty options LTP.
At dhan options LTP data mismatch with other brokers.
It is for few minutes. Several times a day …
I observe this from last two days … next time will try to take screenshots of that mismatch

And please add price alert button on chart… it is really very helpful for us .

Hi @Trader_Rdx

The charts and data are updated with ticks we receive from exchange and brokers may receive different sets of data packets from each other, hence you may sometimes find differences in charts.

We request you to kindly refer this:-

For alerts, we have this feedback with us and we plan to build this soon. We are revamping alerts on our Web and App, and will soon have this on TV charts as well.