Please add 20 Market Depth in both app and TV

Hi Team,
I trust this message finds you well. I am writing to you as a dedicated user of your trading platform, and I would like to bring to your attention a feature enhancement that I believe could significantly augment the trading experience for your clients.

After extensive use of your platform, I have noted the invaluable insights provided by the existing market depth data, particularly the 5 levels currently available. However, considering the dynamic nature of financial markets, I strongly recommend the implementation of an advanced feature – specifically, the addition of 20 levels of market depth data, commonly referred to as Level 3 data.

The need for increased depth in market data has become paramount for traders seeking a more granular understanding of order book dynamics. By incorporating 20 market depth levels, your platform would empower users to make more informed decisions based on a richer dataset, leading to enhanced precision in executing trades.

I understand the careful consideration required for the integration of new features and the importance of maintaining the platform’s stability. However, the benefits of such an enhancement are substantial.
Here are key points to support this request:

1. Improved Market Transparency: 20 levels of market depth data would offer clients a deeper insight into buy and sell orders, promoting better market transparency.
  2. Enhanced Risk Management: Traders can more effectively manage risk by assessing a broader range of market conditions, reducing the likelihood of unexpected price fluctuations impacting their positions.

I hope this would not be a very time consuming feature to add and I hope we would see this feature soon.
P.S. Kindly add more info under the TV market depth section such as UC , LC , 52 wk H & L , prev O & C, Week H & L, Month H & L , etc.

Thanks & Regards.

Here is an example for the additional info which would be great.

Are there any updates yet ?

Hi @DhanLaabh

Thank you for the feedback.

We will surely evaluate it and take it into consideration for future implementation

Thanks,
Mahima
Product @ Dhan

the addition of essential information on TV as discussed above shouldn’t take much time.

Are there any updates yet, please?

Hi @DhanLaabh

We have your feedback with us, if we come up with any update we will surely let you know