Coming Soon: Dhan WiFi ๐Ÿ’ช

All new way to trade on Dhan, on your own private network!

Coming soon for all users :star2::rocket:

12 Likes

:smiley:
@Hardik Could you please provide further details about it?

1 Like

Like a VPN provider? :thinking:
eager to know more about this

1 Like

1 Like

may be something like this

1 Like

It would be sort of a VPN by Dhan. IMO, the main target audience for this sort of VPN would be the institutional traders and office-goers who are unable to access the trading platforms or the people who are constantly travelling.

Completely IMO. Likely targets and could benefit the office people who work behind their desks behind a firewall. People who are on the move such as in airports, and use open wifi connections are also likely to benefit.

3 Likes

GREAT MOVE BY @Dhan

1 Like

Office firewalls donโ€™t allow VPNs either.

1 Like

Agree. Some do though, like Capgemini. Well, it was just my opinion. Reason or target audience could be anything or anyone. Weโ€™ll know when it is launched.

1 Like

@thisisbanerjee @Champion_Trader @TraderX This hint is in the video :wink:

6 Likes

@PravinJ
I think this is a desktop application launch

1 Like

Hi @HIR

We have already up with a desktop web app you can refer this:-

2 Likes

Btw, when is the launch? Within 3 months or more?

1 Like

@Divyesh
Donโ€™t take is another way but desktop web apps are a joke when you compare them to desktop apps.
can you do such stuff with the desktop web app?

2 Likes

Discount brokerages are long past desktop apps. They now provide the API and you have to buy to own desktop app from MT, Ninjatrader or so. They tout Web3 as the future solely because desktop environment is a lot more expensive than web tech.
Except for the US, I donโ€™t think desktop app are a part of the majority culture. Maybe weโ€™ll see desktop apps, when there are 20x traders than now, with avant garde knowledge.

1 Like

@thisisbanerjee
I agree, that we will have to pay for desktop apps and thatโ€™s fine with me as I am already paying Quantower for their software and using Symphony API for charting.
I canโ€™t use DHAN API because it just provides current-day history for intraday and only daily intervals there more data. I hope dhan will also offer more historical data for all intraday timeframes.

1 Like

Hi @HIR This isnโ€™t apples to apples comparisonโ€ฆ these are different products & platforms. We choose to develop on platforms that we built for future. Volume of trades and usage of Desktop apps in trading or even generally are at all time lows.

Yes, there are set of users who prefer that as they have used same over the years - for us, its building another platform that is difficult to build and much difficult to manage. We understand there will be use-cases that we may not be able to serve for, this is one of them.

2 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

Is it useful to the traders or Broker ?

1 Like